Books: The Kite Runner Columns and Ensuring the Family Business Legacy
Whether you are a business founder or successor or are dreaming of building your own family business, these are great reference materials that will help you build a family business that will last beyond your lifetime.
The Kite Runner Columns
Taking his lessons to heart can help you save millions of dollars and protect your most precious relationships.
Some of the crucial things you will learn from this book are:
- How to Manage Conflicts in the Family Business
- The Six Essential Marketing Components for Building a Successful Family Business
- Financial Restructuring Tips to Turn Your Family Business Around
- Can You Work With Your Parents?
- Should You Include In-Laws in the Family Business?
- Should You Employ Non-Family Members?
- How Do You Build Up a Business Successor?
Ensuring the Family Business Legacy
The book provides the knowledge and tools to help ensure that your family business and legacy will last through the generations.
The business tips and insights contained in the book are the result of author’s many years of consultancy work and experience. Among the valuable things you will learn here are:
- The Key Things to Consider When Setting up a Family Business
- Reasons Why Most Family-Owned Businesses Fail and What to Do About It
- Striking the Right Balance in the Family Business
- Passing on the Torch of Leadership
- Steps Towards a Successful Family Business Succession Plan
- Available Resources for Family Businesses and Where to Turn for Help